Friday, May 20, 2011

A Wonderful Award!!



I had the most wonderful surprise last night.  To my utter surprise and delight, a very lovely lady, Laurie, offered me an AWARD!! for my blog!!

You should click here, immediately if I were you, to visit Laurie's very special blog, how my time flys.  I love visiting and I know you will too. She has been an inspiration in all sorts of ways and I am honored to have got to know her through blogging.
I am instructed that there are rules to this award, as follows;
You thank the person who awarded you - THANK YOU AGAIN LAURIE!

Tell seven things about yourself! Well, here goes;

1. I'm actually rather shy - I  just hide behind my computer.

2. Even though I'm shy I can be VERY bossy (did you notice this?)

3. I do my best thinking while walking the dog  (a rather naughty little Jack Russell Terrier) which I try to do most days.

4.  I tried to be a vegan for 1 year, 2009.  It was a rough year.

5.  I love living the US but of course really miss England.  When I fly back to England I always cry when we break through the clouds and I see it again!  Then I cry when we take off to come back to the States - I must be a crier.

6.  My absolute favorite spice is CUMIN, especially when added to hot olive oil - it sends me to the moon and back.

7.  I'm SO very proud and yes, overprotective of my daughters - (ok, you might have guessed that one)

That's enough about me. 

Then you pay it forward and award a new blogger you have found and enjoyed with the Versatile Blogger award.  I will post them shortly!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.






6 comments:

  1. Have I told you that I have a secret and rather late crush on Stephen Merchant? He's hilarious on The Office! Of course, I'm behind on the times because I'm in the U.S. Anyway, congrats on the award! It's well-deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know he did The Office !! talk about being behind the times! I do think the British have a good sense of humour - but then I suppose I would! Thanks for the message - have a lovely weekend
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your wonderful award! anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your well-deserved award. I hope you have a great weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award! I can totally relate to crying when you see England again - and crying when you leave. I think I do that whenever we visit somewhere that we have lived, and everytime we head home from vacation. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so sweet,, you deserve an award,, you always make me hungry when I leave here!Thanks for your kind words,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in, I'd love to hear from you so do leave a comment!