I had the most wonderful surprise last night. To my utter surprise and delight, a very lovely lady, Laurie, offered me an AWARD!! for my blog!!
You should click here, immediately if I were you, to visit Laurie's very special blog, how my time flys. I love visiting and I know you will too. She has been an inspiration in all sorts of ways and I am honored to have got to know her through blogging.
I am instructed that there are rules to this award, as follows;
You thank the person who awarded you - THANK YOU AGAIN LAURIE!
Tell seven things about yourself! Well, here goes;
1. I'm actually rather shy - I just hide behind my computer.
2. Even though I'm shy I can be VERY bossy (did you notice this?)
3. I do my best thinking while walking the dog (a rather naughty little Jack Russell Terrier) which I try to do most days.
4. I tried to be a vegan for 1 year, 2009. It was a rough year.
5. I love living the US but of course really miss England. When I fly back to England I always cry when we break through the clouds and I see it again! Then I cry when we take off to come back to the States - I must be a crier.
6. My absolute favorite spice is CUMIN, especially when added to hot olive oil - it sends me to the moon and back.
7. I'm SO very proud and yes, overprotective of my daughters - (ok, you might have guessed that one)
Then you pay it forward and award a new blogger you have found and enjoyed with the Versatile Blogger award. I will post them shortly!
Hope everyone has a great weekend.