I was recently tagged by the lovely yummychunklet.wordpress. to play the 7 Link Challenge. Here's how it works, you answer 7 questions (below) and pass on the Challenge to 5 other bloggers. It's a lot of fun as you get to showcase several of your posts at once.
1. The most beautiful post;
This was fun as I took out all the cream and loaded it up with Greek yogurt - I love fools (!) but wanted to make a slightly more up to date and healthier version.
2. The most controversial post; happily none of my posts have been very controversial, but I did get a few questions and an opinion on;
3. The most helpful post; I learnt that you can get a wonderful result baking a whole fish. I prepared this for a large family party, I meant to poach it but this fish was such a whopper it didn't fit into any pan suitable for poaching. In the end I rather savagely cut off its head and tail and baked it in the oven. It was a huge success.
4. The most surprisingly successful post was this;
I was surprised at the popularity of lentils - who knew?
5. The post that didn't get the attention it deserved, I felt was;
It's such a great soup! so good for you and best of all tastes delicious - especially with a heaping of Parmesan.
6. The most proud of post was - the salmon again - I was holding my breath the entire time it was cooking and worried about it all night before the party - there was not a flake left!
7. The most popular post was;
A very recent post and I'm so glad it got a great reception as it tastes delicious and is perfect for a summer dessert.
Hope you enjoyed my selection - here are five inspired bloggers I'm passing on the challenge to, they have wonderfully creative blogs that I always enjoy reading.